Does anyone send out invitations anymore?
I just realized that I've seen very few mailed invitations to reunions this year. When I do workshops I urge electronic communication as swifter and cheaper. But I'm beginning to think that no one is "sending" invitations any more. Prove me wrong! Please put Reunions magazine (PO Box 11727, Milwaukee WI 53211) on your invitation list so we can see how you are engaging your members. We would also like to share your ideas with other reunions. See some of the collection we already have
Hey Family! This may be the last email before Saturday... maybe not!
Please note the following...
- Bring your own water, lawn chairs, coolers and ice (if you need it).
Soft drinks will be available.
- Dessert - Bring light munchies.
- Hands needed for setup at 9am. Let me know
- Family Feud Marathon starts at 1:00. Sign up your team
when you arrive and be ready to cheer on your favorite team!!
- Go to Welcome Table to sign in, get tee shirts (preordered)
and goody bags, buy tickets for 50/50 raffle, etc.
- Bring photos & memorabilia for Memory Table.
- Bring your camera - a few disposables will be available so
that we can make a slideshow of the reunion. No photographer this time.
- Pray for good weather. So far, the forecast looks great!
- There's always room for more - even if not registered before now.
- It's gonna be a blast!
Remember: There's No RE_NION without U!
REEL Love to all,
Go back to Invites